YACHT REFIT MANAGEMENT
THE IDEAL REPRESENTATIVE
Are you looking to upgrade your boat?
Make your boat like new again with State-of-the-Art Technology and new finish upgrades.
Let MPI manage the entire process from quote to completion.
We offer professional planning and design consultation to ensure that each vessel has been thoroughly prepared, with a client-driven plan that stays on budget and completes on schedule.
OUR RANGE OF SERVICES DEDICATED TO YOUR VESSEL
Marine Professionals, Inc provides a full range of vessel management services focused around the client requirements. Our professional and multi-disciplined management team ensure that all marine projects are completed and delivered to the client exceeding expectations.
MPI's REFIT Process:
- Initial call with introduction
- On board meeting to discuss work scope
- Basic budget planning and time line for completion
- Initial estimates
- 2nd discussion and/or meeting
- Deposit for work
- Work commencement
- Work update emails and pictures
- Progress Payments as needed
- Final meeting on board to review work and build final punch list
- Completion of work and sign off
- Final Payment
Marine Professionals Inc has been performing yacht refits since 1997. We have extensive experience with project management and budget control.
Vessel refit and repair department is a key aspect of MPI's portfolio: we offer professional planning consultation and design expertise to ensure a vessel entering a major refit period has been thoroughly prepared and has a detail refit overview that meets clients requirements, vessel regulations, preventative maintenance schedule and technical safety standards.
MPI Key Benefits:
- REFIT experience since 1997
- One person to call for all your coordination and updates
- In house Management staff
- Diverse in house technicians to perform the majority of the work on board
- We listen to owners wants and needs
- Long term relationship with subcontractors and local yards with known quality assurance
- Management of sub contractors outside of MPI's work scope (Interior design, woodwork, upholstery, paint and major engine rebuilds)
- In house sourcing of supply parts and equipment
- Careful monitoring of deadlines, progress, quality and budget control
Marine Professionals, Inc will work to meet your budget. We have been performing Refit management since 1997 and have the experience to ensure that the job is completed on time and on budget.
MPI has relationships with subcontractors, boat yards and parts supply company's to ensure that you are being charged fairly without a premium markup. MPI purchases at wholesale and in most cases you will be charged the same price as in a store.
MPI will prove you initial estimates, in progress updates and final invoice forecasting to prevent any unforeseen charges.